Women are changing and improving the construction industry with innovative ideas, leadership and vision.
Join prominent speakers and leading firms in the construction industry for a series of game changing discussions, workshops and networking sessions designed to take your business to the next level. You’ll learn the latest information about risk management, transportation projects, legislation and more. You’ll leave the conference better informed and better positioned to lead your business.
Women Build America is a national conference on construction opportunities hosted by Women Construction Owners and Executives (WCOE) that brings together leaders in the construction field.
Who Should Attend
- Owners, principals and senior executive of construction engineering and architecture firms, and construction suppliers
- C-Suite Professionals, including CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other senior level managers
- Government and other public sector leaders
- Advisors serving the construction industry from law, banking, accounting, finance and other construction-related disciplines
- Academic professionals serving the construction industry
- Real Estate professionals with construction-related responsibilities