CORPORATE ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
The Corporate Alliance Partner (CAP) is designed to develop mutually beneficial relationships between the corporate community and Women Construction Owners & Executives, USA. This cooperative partnership facilitates the alignment of corporate interests with WCOE's goals and objectives, while focusing on outcomes that advance the strategic initiatives of both your corporation and our association.
CAP provides opportunities for corporate support and outreach through sharing markets, experiences, and business prospects. Just as important though, the program gives corporate partners access to WCOE's resources through networking, educational conferences, publications, and contracting opportunities. The CAP ensures a collaborative effort and mutual advocacy to overcome challenges confronting our corporations in today's marketplace as it relates to expanding the growth of Women Business Enterprises.
Your support of WCOE through the Corporate Alliance Partnership will link your company to supporting dynamic women who have chosen a non-traditional career in the construction industry.
- Logo listing on the WCOE website as a Corporate Alliance Partner
- Company Profile on the WCOE CAP page
- Press release announcing partnership
- Permission to co-brand using WCOE, USA logo
- Recognition as a Corporate Alliance Partner
- Access to all WCOE meetings and events at member rate
- Featured article or advertisement in the WCOE Newsletter
- Inclusion of Logo on all WCOE e-Newsletters
- Presentation of one co-branded webinar per year
- Speaking opportunity
- Full registration to Annual Leadership Conference
- Advertisement as a CAP
- Highlighted logo placement on the WCOE website