WCOE is the Voice for Women in Construction
Forty years ago a group of forward-thinking women construction entrepreneurs came together to help each other succeed in a male dominated industry and to address industry-related inequities through legislation. Our goal was to promote business opportunities for each other, and as a result formed Women Construction Owners & Executives. Today, WCOE is recognized as the leading national voice advocating for women business owners and executives in the construction industry.
Our members own and operate construction management, general contracting, subcontracting, design, engineering, service, supply and manufacturing companies. We build large and small facilities across America for many of the large Federal agencies as well as public and private sector organizations. We touch every aspect of the construction pipeline from project conception to design, construction and close-out.
WCOE has made great strides over the past four decades, and our journey continues today. Together we can create a level playing field.
WCOE offers a robust network of programs designed to grow your contracts, contacts and bottom line!
- Introduce you to a new national legislative agenda for women in construction.
- Connect you with colleagues who 'have been there, done that'.
- Build new partnering and teaming relationships.
- Introduce you to large construction firms with new opportunities
- Share life lessons learned that are priceless!